Friday, November 27, 2009

Melanoma Look Alike Second Q About Melanoma?

Second Q about melanoma? - melanoma look alike

Hey I have a question a few days ago, about two moles morning, I checked. I am currently sick and not help my anxiety level, hence their (fever do ten times worse).

I wonder whether the BCC and melanoma can see something like that? I saw a few pictures of the stage 1 melanoma, and my moles "as they have done nothing.

My grandfather is BCC's true, it is certainly not hereditary? My mole is larger and in a strange way, but not black and bloody ... and the little mole is black or dark brown mixed with tan, but really ..

I wonder whether you really want to see the surgeon tomorrow. I want to go alone, and I'm a chicken, which the skin is ridiculous, and I do not want to go.

The chances of the two piers to be pre-cancerous melanoma is relatively low, correct if I'm only 23, I have never tanned in my life ... My skin is white smoke, but that's all ...

(Please, no answers to be tough on me, nervous or anxious, I Asperger and anxiety disorders and I am fully aware of me and just want to know if anyone else has been discussed here before at night?

If they remove suspicion or tomorrow to another date?

No comments:

Post a Comment