Saturday, January 23, 2010

Find A Military Picture Can You Find Military Pictures Of Air Force Veterans?

Can you find military pictures of air force veterans? - find a military picture

My grandfather just died yesterday and is expected to his funeral this weekend. Well, I think my mother is a collage of his life with different images. She asked me if I could find a picture online anywhere, when I was in the Air Force. I do not think you can do, but there's a website where the pictures are a veteran or something. If anyone can help me would really appreciate, because it is really important for my mother and my aunt. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. The USAF is a base image files received flight training and other related images from the U.S. Air Force Vets sent did not go on the Internet at hand, but, and here you tonight.


    Vet-USAF / contractor in Iraq


    Here

    www.bmtflightphotos.af.mil

    ReplyDelete