Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Myammee Doing Nipples About Rayna Setting Up Myammee.?

About Rayna setting up Myammee.? - myammee doing nipples

Rayna not. She and Myammee had no beef. This is your statement that I found on a website.

"I was beefin and Myammee. Speech. We had a mutual relationship. We respect others space. Whoever follows me knows that I use, and there are twins. Not as I do not. It's episode 2nd period, and the white point to say. Everything about me: "I'm Gunnin 'for women in the house, yes: two dogs in the house I did not. Flav protect your grill, "exactly, because there are two f *** in 'women are in the house did not have your best interests in mind. In fact, more than two.
"From my understanding, the man called Myammee knew his name or name, first name and last name. Nobody knew someone else at home. I only remember three names for girls. How could she call and give someone and that person's first Middle - and last name, where they are, where they live? Prank Callin

1 comment:

  1. She tries to extend his 15 minutes fame.

    ReplyDelete