Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can Purple Nurples Harm You Can Purple Nurples Give You Breast Cancer?

Can purple nurples give you breast cancer? - can purple nurples harm you

You know, there is a place for humor in relation to cancer. In a message on board to support of breast cancer, which I used as the mood of the tumor.

But someone who does not have cancer of the announcement of a stupid joke in a forum of cancer, which are used in the fear that people with cancer for the least painful treatment for cancer, people who are in remission and fear of recurrence of cancer , the people and people with children, spouses or other relatives with cancer - do not fall into the category of humor is acceptable cancer.

I suggest you eliminate this problem.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, the fear of the purple Nurple

    ReplyDelete
  2. the most stupid (but funny stuff) I've heard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only if you do it yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cat: Self cleaning napkinFebruary 5, 2010 at 5:31 AM

    Sorry to burst your bubble, but breast cancer is not something fun. My mother died when she was 42, and I'm only 15th I just had a bruise on his chest for 6 months, cancer, fortunately it was not, but could make the fear, because my mother had. I will not die. I am 44 years old, on Monday and I did not live much of my life and to give.

    ReplyDelete