Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dachshund Backyards How Should I Keep My Older Dachshund From Getting Lonely In My Apt. All Day?

How should I keep my older Dachshund from getting lonely in my apt. all day? - dachshund backyards

I have a mini dachshund for 15 years and I love to death. We have, as I give 10 years of age and able to, was very, very careful. (I'm definitely on board with the fact that they had not a dog, unless you can give attention). But now I'm 25 and I work during the day and can not even be in the dream, after all these years. She stayed at home with my mother (who works) in the night, until yesterday, when he lost the court and. Thank God, he found a good game and in a safe place. Until I am able to repair the fence around the house of my mother when she would not leave, I apt is a guard with me in mine. With limited space, how can I prevent him from being alone while I'm at work8-5:30. It is very old, so I do not know if I would be interested in it with toys. I was also broken with the younger dogs. Sorry for long.

2 comments:

  1. Now, all the dogs like a candy. Sell pet shops, which I think is the rubber dog ever. It is a bone with peanut butter type substance that meets two dogs and my love! They are building on this work by day and nothing else matters. You can also use so-called "King Kong" and fill it with something of themselves ... There can be no substitute for human interaction, but busy and happy. Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!
    IT * *!!!! NO
    Keeeeeeeeerist is ** 15 ***!!!
    Dang go to sleep all day!

    ReplyDelete