Monday, February 15, 2010

Female Bmi China Can I Get Into Harvard, Princeton, Or Yale?

Can i get into harvard, princeton, or yale? - female bmi china

Note: 4.9 weighted, 4.0 weighted
Freshmen AP 1 year, 2 years, 6 JR, and 6 for the next few years as a senior
I Got 5 on all my AP tests.

I have over 500 hours volunteering at the library.
I left the band, so I can take more AP classes, which are bad, too?

School Rank # 1 in 683

I am a woman in Asia, where it affects my chances

I am a member of the NHS, the model student union, the math club, math team travel, Reading Club, Science Olympiad, Speech and Debate, Key Club, Poetry Club, Z-Club, FBLA, and the association in China.

I do not play sports, because my doctor says I'm healthy enough (my BMI is 12.5) and want to, at least 20 pounds screw him win the idiot!

SA Scores: 2270 (690 math, 780 writing, 800 reaDing)
I must take my SA in order to get atleast 2350

I'm so stressed I can not even eat. I gave myself the whole time, reduce stress and lose weight

I have since the 5 Working class to get into Harvard or Princeton, and did nothing, but you have to study each summer
I will die if they do not

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that you get at least one of these universities. You're doing very well. If you are not allowed a farewell speech to his special school, then you know what you are looking for. Congratulations! Their hard work is bearing fruit) clearly refer to, because I am an Asian, though .. (Carmen is just a nickname) and my parents too much pressure on me, although I am not sure that is the pressure from you or your parents. However, if you give one of these prestigious universities, it is worth it and you will feel much better for their future. Everything I said, this summer, you should really concentrate on thawing. My teachers have also said that I must, however, restI clearly do not work as hard as you .. Therefore a need to relax twice as much as I have) fun enjoy this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey .... not trying to be a little less stressed. I know it's difficult because there is a lot of pressure on him now.
    You should talk to someone at Harvard and Princeton, to be sure.
    And try to understand that you are not sick of being thin. I understand that not enough vitamins, what you eat can affect your mental abilities. So eat healthy, not sick!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete