Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Using Sv2000 Dvd Recorder With Universal Remote How To Hook A Dvd Recorder To DirecTv?

How to hook a dvd recorder to DirecTv? - using sv2000 dvd recorder with universal remote

I have a SV2000 DVD recorder. I record the following programs, while I'm at work. That's what I asked ...

The cables in the satellite field of SA ... DVD recorder DVD recorder to Vizio TV.
I have the coaxial cable with no success. and AV cable.

I think ... I sound. Do not understand the menu of the DVD recorder. I turn the recorder and still the picture. Any help is welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I connected with coaxial cable in this way ... it should work.

    You can use the remote to the DVD-R machine. In general, when a DVD starts automatically the TV boot. Find a DVD / TV or radio button. Check to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete